Haraka is a loan facility available to our solidarity women groups.
It covers emergency situations like unforeseen opportunities in business or unforeseen challenges in life
The loan is processed in less than 3 hours after application.
- Lending to solidarity women groups
- Unforeseen business challenges or unforeseen challenges in life
- Flexible Loan amount
- Repayment period is monthly
- Monthly meetings
- Members of a solidarity group
- Ready to guarantee others for loans and vice versa
- Over 18 years of age
- Accessible to all women members of a solidarity group
- Disbursed on the same day of application (less than 3 hours after application)
- Manage all business challenges
- Seize all business opportunities
- Opportunity for training on business management